Senior Recruitment Consultant
Work for us/Internal vacancies-
London, South East-
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant name: Mark Evans
Job reference: CM-19
Date posted: 06/02/2024
Senior Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager -Temporary Division
PRS Recruitment Services are a leading Built Space, Facilities and Property recruitment company with offices throughout the UK and Texas USA.
We are currently looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic consultant to our busy London office.
Key responsibilities :-
- Develop a trusted relationship with existing and new clients
- Proactively expand our existing client base
- Pro-Actively engage with candidates and continually build candidate resources to meet your clients demands
- You’ll be responsible for your own time-management and handling your volume of jobs and applicants
- Understanding our clients needs and their expectations, delivering both
- Provide consultative support to clients/candidates on market conditions/trends
- posting regular social media posts and adverts for candidate attraction.
- Managing all aspects of the client/candidate engagement throughout the temporary contract period.
- Keep regular contact with clients and candidates when coordinating interviews and feedback
- Sourcing and screening applicants through our internal CRM, job boards, social media etc.
- Contract management, negotiating fees with clients and pay rates with candidates
The successful Recruitment Consultant will:
- Be goal-driven and enthusiastic towards your work – mindset is key!
- Have strong organisation and time-management skills
- Have an outgoing and confident personality, someone who will lead their market
- A proven track record in hitting and exceeding targets
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a communicative and customer focused working style
- Min 1 yr in a recruitment role with temporary recruitment
What we offer:
- Salary range – £28,000 – £35,000
- Commission scheme Uncapped
- OTE – great potential to exceed £60K ++ per annum
- Access to industry training academy and platform
- Excellent Qtr/Annual team and individual Incentives
- The latest recruitment technology/CRM and tools
- Monthly high achievers lunch club
- Flexible working pattern – hybrid