Contract Support Administrator
£26,000 - £27,500 per annum
Consultant name: Magda Paulinska
Job reference: 000000000086724
Date posted: 07/02/2024
Contract Support Administrator
Permanent, Full time
£26,000 – £27,500
Do you live near Cardiff?
Do you have experience in Administration and Finance within Facilities Management company or similar?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
The Contract Support will be expected to manage him or herself with all aspects of financial and administrative process, to have a competent knowledge centre specialising in all system and process flow.
Your responsibilities will be to carry out efficient running of the financial and administrative systems and associated functions, supporting the Management Team to ensure all Contract Support tasks are completed to a good standard, within target and deadlines set and ensuring Contract Scope is met and exceeded.
This is a key appointment within the Contract and will require the individual to be a strong analytical individual with a can-do attitude that drives results and have a clear understanding of all financial and administrative procedures relevant to the Contract Support function.
Your responsibilities must have the ability to communicate, and problem solve on all aspects associated with the financial and administrative function, always ensuring compliance with Company processes, procedures, and Contract Scope.
· Ensure contractual commitments are met and exceeded
· Contract Scope understanding, contributing to ensure the Contract adhere to key deliverables (KPIs)
· Best Practice for all Contract Support tasks
· Support to the Management Team on all Financial and administrative functions
· First point of contact for all Contract financial and administrative issues
· Contract Team guidance, advice and support where required to deliver best practice
· Ensure effective management planning of own workload and diary management, ensuring capacity to support the wider team
· Ability to prioritise tasks and deputise were required to the wider team
· Drive and influence Contract Financial Plan for revenue and profit delivery, forecasting quarterly to ensure YTD Plan is exceeded
· Financial Reporting housekeeping and data cleanse
· Administrative Reporting housekeeping and data cleanse
· Reduction of aged WIP, OPOs, Invoice Pool and Debt, driving excellence Customer Service to internal and external Customers
· Word – Intermediate
· Excel – Intermediate (inclusive of Formulas, VLOOKUPs, Pivot tables)
· PowerPoint – Intermediate (inclusive of creating presentations, presenting)
· Outlook – Intermediate (inclusive of own task diary management, scheduling)
· Customer Service Experience
· Purchasing and Finance Experience
· Excel – advanced
· Plan and arrange Subcontractor call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs
· Assist management team with monthly Customer Report
· Review Subcontractor performance and feedback through appropriate systems ‘MySupplier’ and ‘ValueTrack’
· General Contract Management support for the Lead Contract Support and Account Manager
Purchasing and Finance
· Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract
· Completion and management of Financial weekly reporting (Invoice Pool, Open Purchase Orders, Paid and Unpaid WIP, Debt, Overtime and Expenses), presenting to the Account and Business Unit
· Create / raise Extra Works jobs on inhouse system ‘Webquote’ with accuracy and in a timely manner
· Management of monthly chargeable Consumable Tracker, raising consumable Purchase Orders in a timely manner
· Raising non-chargeable Purchase Orders
· Management of non-chargeable spend weekly
· Daily review and process of Subcontractor and Supplier invoices, managing disputes within 30-day SLA
· Annual Contract renewal assistance with Lead Contract Support and Account Manager
· Client Debt management, ensuring disputes are resolved within 30-day SLA
· Raise Extra Work sales invoices in line with company deadlines at the correct margin
· Month end reporting review and completion (EW Margin, Overtime and Expenses, Labour Allocation)
Please apply now!