Birmingham, West Midlands-
£39,000 - £39,000 per annum
Consultant name: Rob Smith
Job reference: 000000000086767
Date posted: 09/02/2024
PRS are working with a well known Facilities Management company who are looking to recruit for a static Maintenance Electrician in Birmingham.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the delivery of electrical aspects are delivered within an effective, efficient and professional manner.
Duties for this role include:
- Work within a mobile team of electrical, mechanical and building operatives
- Isolate defective equipment from power supply, checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolates the problem areas and take corrective action to repair the problem
- Installation of electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification
- Assistance in the preparation of estimates/quotations as required
- Conform to safety rules and apply good engineering and safety practices
- Take responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion
- Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems
- Developing of relationships with all clients and potential new customers
- Ensuring continuous improvement and drive for value for money
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 18th Edition
- 2391-10 Inspection & Testing
- 2391-20 Design & Verification would be advantageous but not required
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems
- Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis
- Understanding of A/C systems and controls
In return, you will receive a salary of £39000 plus 25 days holiday, pension and a range of additional benefits.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience and qualifications to be successful in this role, the please apply now.