Refrigeration Engineer – Bristol
Bristol, South West-
£48,596 - £48,596 per annum
Consultant name: Emma Cops
Job reference: 000000000086783
Date posted: 12/02/2024
Monday to Friday
Do you live in or around the Bristol area?
Do you have experience as a Refrigeration Engineer within the retail sector?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS are recruiting for an experienced Refrigeration engineer to carry out service and maintenance to major retail sites on a mobile basis in the Bristol area, a vehicle will be provided, you will be part of a dedicated of team of engineers and reporting to the Contracts Refrigeration Manager.
As an Refrigeration engineer, you’ll enjoy working in a varied environment. You’ll be out and about on the road travelling to client stores throughout your area, delivering a high level of diagnosis, maintenance, servicing, and repair work.
- Carry out planned maintenance activities to essential site specialised refrigeration & chilling systems.
- Respond to site emergency breakdowns as and when required.
- Assist maintenance & project teams with technical expertise & backup when required.
- Partake in on a call-out roster for out of hours emergency call across sites.
- Maintain accurate plan maintenance records – minimum requirements
To be successful you will have:
- The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, well presented and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- must have FGAS and must have experience of Chillers, A/C, and Refrigeration or combination of these with Chillers and / or refrigeration being their core subjects.
- Ideally to have worked with large scale chillers, cold rooms, Multi-PAKS, reciprocating units, walk-in refrigeration and freezers, compressors, cabinets
- C&G NVQ Level 2 desirable or time served experience as a Refrigeration Engineer
- Must have full clean driving licence
Desirable as training will be provided:
- CO2 Qualification
- Supermarket Experience