Salisbury, South West-
£12 - £12 per annum
Consultant name: Magda Paulinska
Job reference: 000000000086835
Date posted: 12/02/2024
We are currently looking for worker to work on a temp to perm assignments at Science campus at the Porton Down Salisbury location.
Current shifts that need cover is 19.02 – 26.04.
Working hours: 08:00-17:00
Required to undertake duties as directed and respond to reactive requests, providing best practice in all cleaning activities carried out to uphold company value at all times and to meet contractual deliverables.
- Good housekeeping of equipment and consumables and storage areas.
- Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards and ensure workload is prioritised and completed.
- Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported.
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified.
- Conduct all necessary daily maintenance on machinery (as trained) and report any issues.
- Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed.
- Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary requests for replenishments are submitted.
- Attend and complete training as required.
- Use chemicals and equipment as trained.
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional manner, escalating as required to ensure resolution.
- To always work safely, raising any health and safety risks or hazards.
- Previous experience of workplace cleaning would be an advantage
- Good time keeping
- Experience of providing good customer service
- Methodical and meticulous approach to work
- Be able to read and speak English to ensure safe working practices are followed
Please apply if you looking for more temp roles in this area 🙂