Swindon, South West-
£31,975 - £31,975 per annum
Consultant name: Emma Cops
Job reference: 000000000086840
Date posted: 13/02/2024
Do you live in a commutable distance to Swindon?
Do you have experience in commercial or domestic plumbing?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS are now in need of a Resident Plumber to be based on a static, commercial site in Swindon. The role recipient will be expected to provide a comprehensive repairs and maintenance service to commercial and Industrial Plumbing, Sanitation and Drainage systems.
The role is Monday to Friday and the hours are 7:45 -16:45.
Free parking is available on site along with a subsidised canteen.
To undertake fault-finding analysis, maintenance, repairs, installation and upgrading work to the clients’ sanitation and plumbing systems and drainage systems on a planned and reactive basis to ensure that the client properties can be operated safely and in compliance with appropriate regulatory standards and good practice.
- Respond to Plumbing, Sanitation and Drainage Reactive Works.
- Correct and timely completion of paperwork according to company policy and procedure.
- Provide engineering condition reports.
- Good customer interface skills.
Technical Skills/ Knowledge
- City & Guilds plumbing
- Good problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas/solutions.
- A high level of technical knowledge and the ability to apply knowledge to practical problems.
- Experience of building services, lone working and good communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Working knowledge of the maintenance of emergency lighting, boiler plant, AHU’s and pressurisation units