Maintenance Plumber – Fulham
Maintenance Plumber – Fulham
Fulham, South East-
£40,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2202-248226
Date posted: 28/03/2023
Maintenance Plumber – Fulham – £40,000
Salary: £40,000 + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a quickly growing Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building services company based in Fulham. The suitable candidate will have extensive commercial maintenance experience, Emergency lighting, Hot and colds, Fire alarm checks, FCU’s , AHU’s, UPS, BMS and riser experience. Particular knowledge of FCUs, water treatment and HVAC is needed and previous experience in a corporate client facing environment would be beneficial as this is a very corporate site.
This position would be ideal for a Plumber currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary up to £40,000 basic salary with a potential route into further career progression.
- To ensure the site is maintained to the agreed standard with the undertaking of planned and reactive service and maintenance, breakdown and fault finding and repair tasks on a range of plumbing, heating and water supply / services throughout the site
- To carry out PPM and Reactive Maintenance duties.
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services levels at all times
- To complete plumbing installations, testing, and commissioning in adherence with statutory regulations, industry best practice and Health and Safety procedures
- To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out, undertake service requests raised by the computer aided facilities management system
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies, procedures and legislation to ensure statutory and mandatory compliance
- To accept formal appointments as a competent person in accordance with the requirement of safe systems of work as required
- To undertake incidental and emergency or urgent tasks and assignments as per Specifications timescales, in a safe manner
- To positively contribute to the building and development of a culture of excellent customer service, establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with the client
- To take accountability for ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and company policy including undertaking the role of Fire Warden and/or First Aider as required
- Plumber qualified to C&G 6035 (Plumbing), C&G 6189 (Plumbing and heating) and NVQ level 3 in Plumbing or NVQ Level 2 with relevant facilities maintenance experience.
- Two years’ experience working in a role as a plumber or equivalent
- Regulation and Control of Legionella L8 requirements.
- Experience working on commercial or industrial heating and water systems is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills / Time management / Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Good working knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay (Depending on Length of Service)
- Annual Performance Award
- Charity Days
- Thank you, scheme