M&E Maintenance Engineer – Fulham
M&E Maintenance Engineer – Fulham
Fulham, South East-
£38,000 - £38,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2202-248225
Date posted: 28/03/2023
M&E Maintenance Engineer – Fulham – £38,000
Salary: £38,000 + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Are you an established Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a position in South West London covering 2 sites
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider based in the London has arisen!
PRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based across 2 Commercial Complex’s in Fulham. The successful candidate will be required to carry out all aspects of multi-skilled maintenance within this Commercial Building Environment. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in Building Maintenance.This position would be ideal for an established Electrical Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. The ideal candidate for this position will have a technical background and be looking to progress their career. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £38,000 per annum with a potential route into further career progression and management.
- To take responsibility for planned maintenance, of all woodwork items throughout the establishment including locks, doors and windows (excluding electronic locking systems)
- To be accountable for the maintenance, installation and repair of electrical systems within the estate in line with the sites maintenance requirements
- To take accountability for general reactive maintenance within the estate in line with the sites long term goals and objectives
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services levels at all times
- To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out, undertake service requests raised by the computer aided facilities management system
- To undertake general maintenance tasks and survey inspections in areas including confined spaces and at height
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies, procedures and legislation to ensure statutory and mandatory compliance
- To accept formal appointments as a competent person in accordance with the requirement of GFSL’s safe systems of work as required
- To undertake incidental and emergency or urgent tasks and assignments as per Service Specification timescales, in a safe manner
- To actively contribute to the effective management of the tool inventory and maintain security standards within the designated work area
- Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent.
- Must have a certificate in BS7671 – The Requirements for Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
- Two years’ experience working in a role as an electrician
- Experience working on commercial or industrial electrical systems are desirable
- Excellent organisational skills / Time management /Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Pathways to management
- Charity Days