Central London, South East-
£48,000 - £48,000 per annum
Consultant name: Mohammed Siddique
Job reference: JO-2110-246282-6
Date posted: 23/03/2023
Multi-Skilled Resident Engineer
42,000 + Benefits + Pension + Training
We are currently recruiting a Multi Skilled Technician to join our prestigious residential client in East London maintaining the landlord areas, working Monday – Friday days only + call out.
The Call out Rota is 1 in 3 weeks as the residential site
You will need to provide an exceptional high standard of building services provision (planned and reactive) within a commercial occupied environment and with the utmost regard for customer service.
- Deliver PPM relating primarily to Mechanical & Electrical Building Services Plant and System’s in-line with agreed programs / SLA’s in order to meet Client and Statutory Compliance.
- Costing and completing Reactive Works identified through PPM work undertaken when requested.
- Provide Service Support as part of a team providing quality service delivery, with a requirement to be part of the out of hour’s emergency call out team.
- To maintain premises to an exceptionally high standard
- Assist with supervision of sub-contractor works ensuring compliance and adherence to applicable H&S standards when required
- Capable of working independently and when requested managing Reactive Works carried out by others.
- Where required use extensive Technical Knowledge assisting Engineers on Fault Finding & Diagnostics.
- Completing all required documentation, job sheets and certificates.
- NVQ Level 2-3 (Mechanical Discipline e.g., Heating and Ventilating 6018) OR City and Guilds (Mechanical or Electrical Discipline)
- 18th Edition
- And be conversant with Mechanical Plant/Plumbing related Building Services PPM’s carried out in-line with SFG20 and resulting Reactive Work.
- Experience working as a Multi-Skilled Technician.
- Ideally all candidates would have completed a Mechanical apprenticeship
- CHP / Biomass & Air Conditioning experience an advantage.
- Capable of undertaking Reactive Repairs with minimal supervision
- Must have previous experience working in a building services/maintenance environment
- Previous BMS experience and computer literate is a must.
- Safe system of Work Procedure – PTW; RAMS etc (Desirable)
- L8 Training (Desirable)