M&E Contract Manager – Slough
M&E Contract Manager – Slough
Slough, South East-
£60,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2212-254332
Date posted: 31/03/2023
M&E Contracts Manager – Slough – £60K
Location: Slough and London
Hours – Days Monday to Friday
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider in the UK. PRS are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to oversee all hard services across a a commercial building located in Slough. The successful candidate will come from a technical M&E background and will have experience in the overall day to day running of the contract. In return the company is offering a competitive salary/package paying up to £60,000 based on experience, further training and career progression.
You will be based in the Slough office 3 days a week and 2 days in their Central London office
- Ensure that all work is planned, and signed off in a timely manner through the specified CAFM system
- Preparation and / or review of specifications, contracts, tender documents and checking of estimates in relation to the services carried out by contractors, including contractor appointment.
- Liaise with clients and contractors and draw up schedules of the maintenance works to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
- Raise orders and quotes for services delivered by contractors within the set limits.
- Be responsible for managing contract provision, ensuring they deliver to the set KPI’s / SLA’s and achieve value for money and comply with statutory regulations and approved codes of practice.
- Ensure that the contract is operated in accordance with the company’s Integrated Management System, Procedures, Processes and work instructions.
- Responsibility for contract staff discipline and site conduct of all staff either directly or indirectly employed covering services for which the company are responsible.
- Ensure that all work carried out in relation to contracted agreements is to the required standard, carried out in a timely manner, delivered safely and within agreed financial limits. This includes contractor performance management meetings at an agreed frequency.
- Monitor the contracts day to day performance and escalate any problems to the Customer Account Manager or Client as appropriate.
- Administrate all non-contract tasks and to issue instructions relevant to those tasks.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with the client and contract team
- Maximising the contracts profitability through innovation.
- Alert other team members to issues of quality and risk
- Assess own performance and take accountability for own actions, either directly or under supervision
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team by reflecting on own and team activities and making suggestions on ways to improve and enhance the team’s performance
- Effectively manage own time, workload and resources
- Using security systems within the workplace according to Company guidelines
- Identifying the risks involved in work activities and understanding such activities in a way that manages those risks.
- Making effective use of training to update knowledge and skills
- Reporting potential risks identified.
- City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 Electrical installation or recognised equivalent
- 17th or 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) Registration or Recognised equivalent or
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience is required.