London, South East-
£42,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant name: Mohammed Siddique
Job reference: JO-2208-251584-1
Date posted: 05/06/2023
Purpose of Role:
- This is an exciting opportunity to support the Maintenance Operations team in helping them respond to planned and reactive tasks across the campus on a wide range of systems and services.
- As a Multi-skilled operative, you will be working within a small mixed trade team.
- You will be expected to complete tasks in line with current health and safety requirements, statutory requirements and to a high standard.
- An essential part of this role will be communicating as you will be working directly with stakeholders, and term contractors to complete works and keep the building functioning.
- Operates within agreed operational and/or management guidelines.
- Maintains effective internal and external client or user relationships within own area of responsibility.
- Delivers health and safety policy and standards.
- Applies high level technical skills across a range of functional or business activities.
- Optimises performance.
- A good general education is required
- Recognised technical qualification
- Health and safety training
- 18th Edition (desired)
- HV qualification (desired)
- 41 Days Holiday
- Additional 5 days’ annual leave purchase scheme
- Defined benefit career average revalued earnings pension scheme (CARE)
- Cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan
- Immigration loan
- Relocation scheme for certain posts
- On-Site nursery
- On-site gym
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Employee assistance programme: Staff Support Service
- Discounted medical insurance