Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Kingston
Kingston upon Thames, South East-
£40,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2201-247852
Date posted: 25/09/2023
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – £40,000 – Kingston
Salary: £40,000 + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Split Days
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider to be based in a commercial building located in Kingston. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (NVQ, C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on-site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical, and fabric maintenance to the following. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £40,000 for further training and career progression.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV – VRV
- Water treatment
- Ballast Changes
- PAT testing
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years’ experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3 equivalent
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- Annual Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities