Electrical Night Shift Engineer – Canary Wharf
Docklands, South East-
£52,000 - £52,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2307-258143-1
Date posted: 19/09/2023
Electrical Night Shift Engineer – Canary Wharf – £52,000
Are you a Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
If the answer is yes, then read on…
A rare and exciting opportunity has come up to work for the growing facilities maintenance company in a Iconic Banking Building by Canary Wharf Station. My client is looking for one key member to complete their professional maintenance team, ensuring they continue to deliver an excellent service. You will be working working a night shift pattern only.
The suitable candidate will have extensive commercial maintenance experience, Emergency lighting, Hot and colds, Fire alarm checks, FCU’s , AHU’s, UPS, BMS and riser experience. Particular knowledge of FCUs, water treatment and HVAC is needed and previous experience in a corporate client facing environment would be beneficial as this is a very corporate site. Qualifications required for this role include City and Guilds 236 Part 1&2, 17th/18th Edition.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Completing logbooks and RAMS
- Attending client meetings
- Emergency lighting testing
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, lighting systems and Heat exchangers
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds – Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds – 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled – Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
- Good Leadership & Management skills