East London, South East-
£52,000 - £52,000 per annum
Consultant name: Mohammed Siddique
Job reference: JO-2208-252174
Date posted: 22/09/2023
Our Client is, shaping the future of real estate for a better world by offering world-class services, advisory, and technology solutions to our clients. Our commitment to excellence extends to our team members, whom we support through professional growth opportunities, flexibility, and personalized benefits to help them manage life both in and outside of work. Whether you are an experienced professional in commercial real estate, skilled trades, or technology, or if you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter future where you can thrive both professionally and personally.
As a Workspace Shift Technician, you will be a crucial part of our team responsible for delivering day-to-day technical support in the workplace. Your role will involve ensuring compliance with SOPs, KPIs, and SLAs, and working closely with the wider workspace team to provide resilient and consistent engineering services. Your primary objective will be to contribute to delivering an excellent workplace experience for our client’s colleagues and guests.
- Collaborate with your team to foster an environment that encourages teamwork, cooperation, service excellence, and personal growth.
- Be open to coaching and mentoring to enhance your skillset and advance your career.
- Adhere to all requirements outlined in the client contract, striving to meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Perform reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance tasks to the highest standard.
- Follow standard and emergency operating procedures.
- Ensure the application and adherence to the account’s Risk & Safety work practices to minimize service interruptions.
- Work with the wider team to identify opportunities for improving technical service delivery.
- Continuously seek ways to enhance and adapt services through a commitment to continuous improvement.
Desired or Preferred Experience and Technical Skills:
- HV/LV Authorized Person (AP15) – Refresher training can be provided.
- Current Edition IEE: Wiring and Installation Regulations or equivalent mechanical engineering qualification.
- HNC & HND in an engineering discipline.
- Confined Authorized Person – Refresher training can be provided.
- Mechanical Pressure Authorized Person – Refresher training can be provided.
- IOSH certification.
Required Skills and Experience:
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in electrical/mechanical discipline.
- Prior experience working within a Critical Engineering Facility.
- Proficiency in PC literacy and the ability to manage daily activities using various systems, including BMS and other computerized control/monitoring systems.
- This is a site-based role, working on a shift pattern (12 hours, including nights and days).
- Availability to assist the team when not on shift.
- The role is located on-site at the client’s offices.