Mobile Fabric Engineer – Slough
Slough, South East-
£31,364 - £31,364 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2306-257608
Date posted: 25/09/2023
Do you live in or around Slough?
Are you an experienced Building Fabric Maintenance specialist?
If so, we may have a role which is suited to you as we are recruiting in our facilities maintenance team, where you will be delivering planned preventive and reactive maintenance services to our multi-site clients.
- Salary: £31,364 per annum
- Additional earnings available through overtime
- 4% bonus, subject to achievement of targets (historically paid out)
- Van (with option for personal use) and fuel card
- Smartphone, tools, uniform, PPE
If you have a full valid UK driver’s license, time served experience of multiple trades, and want to progress your career with an award-winning FM provider then read on….
You’ll be responsible for ensuring clients sites within your area are fully maintained and operating at full potential.
We need you to come with experience of working in a building fabric / maintenance role previously, and with the skills and expertise to confidently and independently, carry out as many of the below tasks as possible:
- Patch Plastering/Rendering
- Protection where required
- Carpentry works
- Various floor coverings
- Wall Tiling
- General Repair work
- Changing lights and locks
- NVQ, City and Guilds, BTEC in a building trade
- Experience working within a maintenance remit for a multi-site retail client.
- Group personal pension scheme of matched contributions between 5% and 6%.
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Life Assurance
- Access to state-of-the-art training academy
- Funded Training Sponsorship Scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Up to 10% off B&Q/ Trade Point
- 20% off Nuffield Fitness and Wellbeing Centres
- The role will involve working 40 hrs per week, Monday to Friday
- The role will also involve working 1 in 4 on call