Air Conditioning Shift Engineer – Westminster
Westminster, South East-
£45,650 - £45,650 per annum
Consultant name: Tom Tippett
Job reference: JO-2309-259095-1
Date posted: 21/09/2023
Air Conditioning Shift Engineer – £45,500 – Westminster
Salary: £45,500 Plenty of Overtime
Hours – 07-30 or 10.30, Finish 19.30 or 22.30
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Air Conditioning Shift Engineer to join a market leading industrial engineering business at their Prestigious Site in Westminster. The company has just invested heavily into the site and have brand new machinery, because of this they are now looking to build an excellent engineering team to maintain it. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right Air Conditioning Engineer to develop and progress within a large business and develop a career.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Undertake all assigned PPMs and Reactive works as issued via CAFM app in a timely manner, and complete in line with contract KPIs and SFG 20 requirements.
- Be able to undertake fault finding and diagnostic work, utilizing test equipment and provide results / reports as required.
- Ensure materials are ordered for relevant repairs and servicing, also report any shortfalls to the Supervisor with any relevant suggestions for improvement.
- Manage workload in line with the CAFM system requirements and ensure work orders are closed off correctly.
- Interact with the client’s representatives in a professional polite manner and ensure the overall quality of service delivery.
- Conduct general maintenance and good housekeeping practices in workshop areas and manage tools and materials in the correct manner.
- Set to Work (Safety Documentation Daily).
- POWRA (Point of work Risk Assessment Daily).
- Hazard Reporting (Weekly).
- TBT (Toolbox Talks) Attendance Weekly.
- Closing PPM / Reactive work orders on time with Closure Notes Included.
- Ensure all work orders where required have Relevant Compliance Paperwork / Test Results / Photographs uploaded to the CAFM system.
- 2 Years Demonstrable experience as an AC / Refrigeration Engineer.
- Appropriate Level 3 (6187) NVQ / City and Guilds / Cat 02 Qualifications.
- Suitable F Gas Handling and Management (2079)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant PPM and Reactive Experience in a similar environment.
- Experience of using a CAFM system on a PDA/Mobile Device.
- Results/ task orientated, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Commitment to providing an excellent service to clients.
- Drive for personal development and Professional progression.
- Ability to work on own initiative, solve problems and work as part of a team and to have a flexible approach.