Electrical Shift Engineer – West End
Westminster, South East-
£45,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2112-247093
Date posted: 19/09/2023
Electrical Shift Engineer – West End – £45,000
Location: West End
Hours – 4 on 4 off (7-7 and 11-11)
Our client who has built their reputation for over 40 years are looking for an Electrical Shift Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on a High End site based in West London. The successful candidate will be required to work a 4 on 4 off Days Shift and will be rewarded with a £45,000 salary. Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Completing logbooks and RAMS
- Attending client meetings
- Emergency lighting testing
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, lighting systems and Heat exchangers
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years’ experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3.
- Good building services knowledge
- Excellent Client Facing
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare