Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Hammersmith
Hammersmith, South East-
£43,000 - £43,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2303-255731
Date posted: 29/09/2023
M&E Maintenance Engineer – Hammersmith – £43,000
Salary: £43,000 + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
PRS are currently looking for a M&E Maintenance Engineer to be based at a Commercial Office in Hammersmith. The successful candidates will be Electrically (C&G / NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
He or she will be required to carry out M&E Planned and Reactive Maintenance on a Commerical Office Contract responsible for all the landlord services. Working as the only engineer on site, you will be required have an understanding/hands on experience of the below. In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training, overtime and the chance to work at this very unique and interesting site. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to push further into the maintenance world.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Lamp changes
- Ballast changes
- Emergency light testing
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation OR City and Guilds Mechanical Qualifications
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class internal and external training
- Recognition scheme
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities