Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Victoria
Victoria, South East-
£50,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2210-253385
Date posted: 26/09/2023
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Victoria – £50,000
Are you an established Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for one of the world’s leading Facilities Maintenance providers?
An exciting opportunity to join an established International FM service provider based in Victoria has arisen!
PRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a High End Commercial Building situated in Victoria. The successful candidate will be required to carry out all aspects of multi-skilled maintenance within this commercial office building environment. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This position would be ideal for an established Electrical Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Electrical discipline (essential).
- Completed 17th Edition I.E.E (essential).
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Mechanical discipline (desirable)
- Completed City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing (desirable).
- Experience of maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare