Critical Operations Manager – Canary Wharf
Canary Wharf, South East-
£75,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2209-252798
Date posted: 29/09/2023
Critical Operations Manager – Canary Wharf – £75K
Location: Canary Wharf
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
My client who is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management in the industry, are recruiting a Critical Operations Manager to join their Critical Banking Team in Canary Wharf. The successful candidate will be responsible ensuring company regulations are met and work towards improving operational procedures, principles, and systems.
Duties will include:
- Performing HR duties such as recruiting, selecting, scheduling, counselling, and disciplining employees. Lead, motivate and support team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment. Including career development plants for all director reports and problem resolution
- Helping the company to promote high morale and communicate the company’s operating policies, customer issues and safety measures
- Developing operations policies by evaluating and enforcing policies for products and inventory receipts
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way, Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices whilst meeting the clients SLAs
- Reviewing operational invoices and forwarding them for payment
- Ensuring Compliance with laws and regulations
- Making sure that all employees fill out the required legal documents and help ensure the organization remains legally compliant
- Auditing permit control to ensure safe system of work are followed to a high standard
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Perform quality controls and monitor production in accordance with KPI
- Find ways to increase quality of customer services.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve proprietary tools and systems
- Oversee materials and inventory, critical spares etc
- Maintain constant communications with management, staff and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organisation.
- Grow the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organisations internal capacity.
- Liaise with clients in meetings
- Act as first point of call for all critical works escalations
- City and Guilds Electrical Qualifications
- HV AP
- Knowledge of Critical cooling systems and SLA’s / KPI’s within a critical environment
- Knowledge of Air Conditioning and humidity control
- Knowledge of Critical Power Infrastructure
- Knowledge/understanding of regulations affecting operations of a building
- Practical knowledge of H&S requirements inc RA’s, Lock out Tag out, Permits to work.