Mechanical Shift M&E Engineer – Thurrock
West Thurrock, South East-
£42,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2206-250911
Date posted: 25/09/2023
Mechanical Shift M&E Engineer – £42,000 – Thurrock
Location: Thurrock, Essex
Salary: £42,000 + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Continental Shift Pattern
PRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Mechanical Shift M&E Engineer to be based in Thurrock, Essex carrying out planned and reactive building maintenance within a Large Establishment. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in Electrical building maintenance.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £42,000 per annum with a potential route into further career progression and management.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to maintain and develop excellent relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently and to work supportively within a team.
- Punctual site attendance, well-presented wearing relevant PPE and clothing issued.
- Completing and submitting clear, concise and accurate reporting for works carried out and any further work required.
- To be in regular communications with the Contracts Managers on the relevant job progressions.
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV – VRV
- Water treatment
- Ballast Changes
- PAT testing
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years’ experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Mechanical
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free parking on site
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Sport & Social Events
- Recognition Scheme
- Well Being Calendar
- Fantastic Progression opportunities