Van Mobile M&E Engineer – Slough
Slough, South East-
£38,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2307-258129
Date posted: 19/09/2023
Mobile M&E Engineer – Slough and Berkshire – £40,000
Location: Slough and Berkshire
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Are you a Mobile Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based across Slough and Berkshire
PRS are currently looking for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer to cover a number commercial office buildings across Slough and Berkshire. The successful candidates will be electrically biased (C&G / NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial / high end residential building maintenance.
This is a Van Mobile position and will require the successful candidates to attend a number of sites where he or she will be required to carry out PPM/Reactive maintenance to electrical and mechanical plant with particular emphasis on electrical maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £40,000 per annum based on experience/qualifications, overtime and further training.
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance, as instructed by the site supervisors & contract manager. Including, but not limited to full electrical & mechanical PPM and reactive works, minor building repairs, plumbing works including drainage and other general duties in support of the client’s requirements.
- To close/update completed Reactive & PPM tasks on the site PDA computerised maintenance system
- Ensure standards of workmanship are maintained in order to maximise the operation, effectiveness and reliability of the building and associated systems
- To assist specialist subcontractors’ requirements both for PPM and reactive works
- To ensure all site procedures are adhered to in all aspects
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times
- Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works
- To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call-outs/repairs as required, and requested by management
- City and Guilds Level 2 and 3 Electrical Installations or equivalent
- Full UK driving license
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Phone / Vehicle / Fuel Card
- Uniform provided
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!