Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Farnborough
Farnborough, South East-
£42,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant name: Tom Tippett
Job reference: JO-2302-255613-1
Date posted: 29/09/2023
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Farnborough – £42,000
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Salary: £42,000 + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
PRS are currently looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a FM service provider who are recruiting for a Critical Site in Hampshire. The successful candidates will be Mechanical Biased (C&G / NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
This is a great opportunity for a Building Services engineer in Farnborough, Hampshire to join an established and well-respected maintenance provider. This is a static position in which the ideal candidate will provide support on Mechanical equipment on site. This is an Mechanically biased position therefore experience and qualifications within the Mechanical sector is essential.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant, VAV – VRV, Water treatment
- Ballast Changes, Lamping, PAT testing
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years’ experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Mechanical
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!