Central London, South East-
£46,000 - £46,000 per annum
Consultant name: Mohammed Siddique
Job reference: JO-2110-246282-6
Date posted: 29/09/2023
55 Plus ,000 + Overtime + Career Development
An opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK’s leading building services organisation.
Great career progression into project management opportunities. If you are looking boost your career to the next level then this is an amazing opportunity to take hold of now.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensure a no risk to operations approach is maintained on site for the duration of any FI and CPM project activities within the period of engagement stated above
- Ensure the quality of installation of Clients equipment/systems meet the design criteria laid down in the Project specifications and drawings
- Ensure all FI and CPM project commissioning is witnessed and signed off by the agreed sign off stakeholders
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in matters related to the existing site(s) technical engineering infrastructure providing data for CS and the Project Design Teams in all matters relating to existing asset/system connectivity, location, designed and installed capacity, operational restrictions, as fitted data
- Review, comment and catalogue all relevant documentation throughout the installation, testing and commissioning and handover periods
- Provide the interface between FI and CPM project work activities and existing Business As Usual (BAU) operations.
- Ensure variation work do not proceed without authority and in accordance with contract control procedures.
- Maintain day to day liaison with the CS FI Team and CS CPM Team
- Review progress of work of Contractors against programme, advising the CS FI Team and/or CS CPM Team of any foreseen slippage due to existing BAU operations interface restrictions
- Take all reasonable steps to safeguard, maintain and take care of existing CS assets/systems and site(s)
- A strong and committed team player capable of prioritising and solving problems often under pressure, utilising innovative solutions. Must be well organised with good task management skills, who can communicate effectively (written & verbal) and be able to operate independently.
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Good administrative skills
- Well organised and good prioritisation and planning skills
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Strong Excel skills able to work to a medium competency level
- Experience in the use of CAFM systems for asset and works planning
- Knowledge and awareness of the facilities management industry
- Health & Safety qualification
- A minimum of five years post training experience.
- Previous experience working in a corporate Head office environment.
- Have a positive and proactive approach to work and able to work own initiative and as part of a large account team.
- Able to change work pattern at short notice to meet the requirements of the client and building.
- Performance & Delivery of Results
- People Management & Teamwork
- Effective Communications
- Flexibility & Enthusiasm
- Continuous Improvement & Managing Change
- Proactiveness, to Lead by Example
- Must be qualified and prepared to issue BAU ATW’s and PTW’s
- Must be qualified and prepared to isolate and/or impair site MEPFsystems
Key Additional Competencies:
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking and Innovation
Planning Organisation and Project management
Progression to Management