Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer – London
Central London, South East-
£55,000 - £58,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2110-246282-7
Date posted: 25/09/2023
Are you looking for a Mobile Commercial Gas Position?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Mobile Commerical Gas Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading independent building services maintenance provider in London and the South East. Due to expansion, growth, and a very strong order book moving forwards , they are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer with to join their passionate team. Working for my client comes with some excellent benefits, they are one of the largest FM providers in the market, they offer training tailored to you so that you can progress your career further and are known for promoting heavily. The package on offer is up to £58,000 this comes with a Company Van, Fuel card, and bundles of overtime available.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be tasked with planned service and maintenance visits as well as reactive breakdowns. PPM’s & Reactive Maintenance, fault finding and repairs of commercial boilers, chillers, HVAC and heating systems across commercial sites.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for delivering, services, repairs and maintenance throughout commercial properties
- Reactive maintenance throughout clients portfolio of properties
- Self delivery of smaller installations
- Cover a portfolio of contracted buildings repairing and maintaining various systems.
- Have the ability to diagnose and identify faults and failures within the equipment
- Order and fit parts or components to the equipment when required.
- Reactive and planned commercial maintenance
- Providing high level of customer service and building strong relationship
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent (including recognised apprenticeship) with a commercial gas / heating bias
- Gas Safe registered for commercial gas installations
- Hold the following: COCN1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1/1A, CPA1, CCCN1, COMCAT1
- Maintenance and set up of gas fired burners and radiant tube heaters
- Maintenance of gas pressure regulator installations (PRIs)
- Gas Safe registered for catering and domestic installations