Engineering M&E Supervisor – Hammersmith
Hammersmith, South East-
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2308-258695
Date posted: 25/09/2023
Hard Services Supervisor – Hammersmith – £45,000 – £50,000
We have recently restructured the Estates and Facilities team and the Hard Services Supervisor is a key appointment to ensure the effective maintenance of a school site is to a high standard and meets current legislative requirements. To take full ownership of hard services as well as (managing risk assessments, health & safety compliance, whole school maintenance and identifying cost effective operations across the site) You will have a proven track record within hard services, with an excellent knowledge of statutory duties, responsibilities and a solid knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety regulations.
- Introduce technical KPIs and ensure these and existing SLAs are met, for planned and reactive activities.
- Computer Aided Facilities Management System (CAFM) oversight.
- Carry out ongoing condition reports on assets via CAFM, highlighting any deficiencies.
- Arranging preventative maintenance activity in conjunction with the Facilities Manager.
- Conducting statutory compliance maintenance, such as Emergency Lighting, Fixed Wire Testing,
- Portable Appliance Testing, Fire Alarm testing and Legionella Testing etc.
- Line-manage a team of two Maintenance Technicians.
- Report any delays to planned or reactive works back to the Facilities Manager to allow for rescheduling or escalation.
- Assist with any project works where there is a crossover with operational delivery.
- Liaison with a wide range of stakeholders, including school staff and contractors.
- Liaise with all school departments to coordinate any reactive, planned preventative maintenance requests through the help desk and will be expected to take ownership monitor, plan and report/communicate on the work accordingly in line with KPIs and SLAs.
- Log, analyse and track maintenance requests through CAFM, prioritising work against KPIs and SLAs to ensure efficiency and minimising downtime.
- Updating Compliances
- Creation and implementation oF Departmental Risk Assessments.
- Minimum NVQ Level 2/3 Electrical/Mechanical/Building qualification.
- Experienced with KPIs/SLAs.
- Experienced in dealing with a range of stakeholders, with excellent customer service skills.
- Have demonstrable experience of being a great team player, with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Able to work within deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Full driving licence.