Technical Service Manager
London, South East-
£80,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant name: Mohammed Siddique
Job reference: JO-2208-251584
Date posted: 29/09/2023
Technical Manager for the Facilities Services business to support in ensuring that technical and statutory compliance across the full range of static sites and mobile service delivery contracts is maintained to the highest standard.
Contracts will be predominantly Midlands, London and surrounding areas with occasional further travel
The Technical Manager will act as an HV/LV Senior Authorised Person for the business and will provide support to operational teams and ensure statutory compliance is maintained in line with contract requirements as well as providing technical compliance leadership and support covering all the mechanical and electrical aspects of contract service, ensuring the following:
- Technical compliance commitments are met and exceeded.
- Staff are suitably trained and competency assessed
- Provide technical compliance leadership, and ensure that all compliance commitments are met and exceeded.
- Develop and maintain technical and regulatory standards and requirements for maintenance by the constant updating and implementation of effective processes policies and procedures throughout the company
- Maintain the registrations for OFTEC, Gas Safe, F Gas, NICEIC etc. and maintain registers of competent persons applicable to these disciplines.
- Ensure contracts hold/have access to the written schemes of examination for M&E systems as applicable.
- Be fully conversant with the Company procedures, associated guidance manuals and technical standards/regulations. Ensure use / implementation of CAFM tools and contractual and legislative obligations are adhered to.
- Support all internal and external company auditors.
- Contribute to the effective planning, set up, mobilisation and operation of contracts/additional sites in accordance with Company systems and procedures.
- Ensure that all sites are contractually compliant (both from a statutory and mandatory perspective) for services delivered within scope, and robust and rigorous means of recording this are maintained.
- Ensure that all written communication represents a professional image to customers, and staff.
- Support the Divisional Technical Manager in conducting technical assessments of NGB personnel.
- Carry out the role of Authorising Engineer for Electrical & Mechanical safe systems of work.
You will have:
- Electrical qualifications minimum of C&G’s level 3, ideally HNC level, 2.
- Experienced HV SAP, practising and in date for training,
- Qualifications to become an NICEIC Qualified Supervisors and most importantly a team player
- IEng status or equivalent
- A professional member of relevant bodies, IET, CIBSE, etc.,
- Client facing / Team Player
- Good building services knowledge
- Previous / Current Management skills
- Detailed knowledge of PPM Systems.