Shift Engineer Role
London, South East-
£0 - £49,500 per annum
Consultant name: Bertrand Gbezo
Job reference: JO-2310-259644
Date posted: 20/11/2023
Mechanical/Electrical Shift Engineer (Continental Shift Pattern)
Salary – £49,500 + Career Progression + Training
Hours – 7 to 7 Days & Night rotating rota + 3% Shift Allowance
Location – Docklands
· To identify and diagnose faults and to carry out repairs, adjustments and other maintenance works as appropriate.
· To carry out the required routine servicing, repair or adjustment of plant or machinery in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule as tasked by the Building Control Co-ordinator.
· To adopt a flexible approach in respect of other skills or trades to ensure the most cost effective completion of all tasks.
· To undertake other skilled tasks in which competence has been demonstrated.
· To monitor plant as tasked and to record data using the supplied documentation.
· To achieve the highest possible standard of plant and equipment efficiency by ensuring that each task is carried out in accordance with the set requirements and instructions.
· To assist in ensuring that all working areas are kept clean and tidy and all refuse and waste materials are removed as appropriate.
· To be thoroughly familiar and comply with the Company’s “Health & Safety” policy and procedures and to immediately report any hazards or infringements to either the Building Services Manager or Engineering Supervisor.
· To action and complete time/task sheets on a daily basis in accordance with agreed procedures.
· To undertake other reasonable duties as requested by the Building Services Manager or Engineering Supervisor.
· Full time apprenticeship in an electrical or Building Services HVAC discipline complete with City & Guilds 236 part 1 & 2 certification or NVQ Level 3.
· Previous experience working in a modern building services maintenance environment
· Able to demonstrate basic understanding of HVAC and building services.
· City & Guilds 236 part 1 & 2 or NVQ Level 3 Mechanical/Electrical qualification, or equivalent
· 18th Edition