Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer – Fenchurch Street
City Of London, South East-
£50,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2205-250359
Date posted: 13/11/2023
Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer – Fenchurch Street – £50,000
Location: The City of London
Hours – Continental Shift Pattern
We are currently recruiting a M&E Shift Maintenance Technician to join our prestigious Banking Contract in The City of London, maintaining the landlord areas & plant. You will be working for a large maintenance contractor in the building of blue chip companies; as such you must be client facing with good communication skills. This vacancy is working full Continental Shift Pattern
My client is one of the largest independent providers of property maintenance services in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to thousands of clients across tens of thousands of locations around the UK. They provide, Mechanical & Electrical, Fabric, Air conditioning and Combustion, maintenance and installations to commercial & retail environments.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Electrical discipline (essential).
- Completed 17th Edition I.E.E (essential).
- Completed City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing (desirable).
- Experience of maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare