Lead Electrical Engineer – Stratford
Stratford, South East-
£48,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2307-258137
Date posted: 24/11/2023
Lead Maintenance Engineer – Stratford – £50,000
Are you an established Lead Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for one of the world’s leading Facilities Maintenance providers?
An exciting opportunity to join an established International FM service provider based in Stratford has arisen!
PRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based at a Commercial Environment located in Stratford. The successful candidate will be required to carry out all aspects of multi-skilled maintenance within this commercial office building environment. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.This position would be ideal for a Lead Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. The ideal candidate for this position will have a technical background and be looking to progress their career. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum with a potential route into further career progression and management.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Supervisor in with the “day to day” running of the contract
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA’s alongside the Supervisor
- Arrange specialist sub-contractors
- Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Contract Manager & Supervisor)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Attend client meetings if required
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting & Fire alarm tests
- Air Conditioning – Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- BMS System – Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- Statutory Compliance
- Water Temperatures
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- 08:00am to 17:00pm
- Overtime available
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Electrical Level 2/3 – NVQ or City & Guilds Equivalent
- 17th / 18th Edition
- Client facing and presentable
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance