Plumber – Fenchurch Street
Fenchurch Street, South East-
£45,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2111-246880
Date posted: 24/11/2023
Plumber – Fenchurch Street – £45,000
Location: Fenchurch Street
Salary: £45,000 + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Days Monday to Friday
A rare and exciting opportunity has come up to work for the growing facilities maintenance company in a Iconic building by Fenchurch Street Station. The suitable candidate will have extensive commercial maintenance experience, Emergency lighting, Hot and colds, Fire alarm checks, FCU’s , AHU’s, UPS, BMS and riser experience. Particular knowledge of FCUs, water treatment and HVAC is needed and previous experience in a corporate client facing environment would be beneficial as this is a very corporate site.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £45,000 salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability.
My client is holding interviews ASAP!!
- Complete PPMs in a timely and efficient fashion
- Ensure Reactive works are completed in a timely and efficient fashion
- Basin & Tap Changes
- General Building Service Maintenance
- Minor Fabric Works Fixing Broken Doors/Locks etc.
- Ensuring the site is kept in full working condition
- Ensuring full compliance & Health and Safety are being met
- Provide a positive working environment
- City and Guilds NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
- Able to take part in call out rota
- Experienced as a Plumber
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Call out rota
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!