West Central London, South East-
£46,000 - £46,000 per annum
Consultant name: Mohammed Siddique
Job reference: JO-2308-258501
Date posted: 28/11/2023
- To maintain the Boiler/Combustion Services and building services equipment and systems
- (AHU’s & FCU’S Pumps etc.), as designated, in the above referenced geographic locations, on
- contracts and sites within the One Environmental Commercial Gas contract portfolio.
- To ensure effective delivery of PPM and Reactive Works issued by the Helpdesk within the
- buildings designated
- To report to your line manager for all actions, requirements and actions on the contract on
- behalf of One Environmental Commercial Gas Ltd.
- Full Compliance to One Environmental Commercial Gas ISO 9001, 14001 and OSHAS 18001
- protocols and procedures, in accordance with Staff Handbook, Toolbox Talks and site
- instructions for the site.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons
- who could be affected by their acts or omissions
- Ensure that a full and detailed task specific Risk Assessment is completed prior to any
- work commencing
- To report any accidents or near misses that they experience, or witness, to their line
- To co-operate and assist in all aspects of health and safety procedures introduced by
- management for their well-being
- Gas Safe registered and hold current ACS qualifications as listed below
- Strong interpersonal and ability to work in team environment
- Strong communication skills – written and spoken
- Practical working knowledge of best practice tools and techniques.
- Systematic approach, with good attention to detail.
- Mature customer service ethic and a flexible approach to meeting client requirements.
- CCN1 – Core domestic gas safety
- CENWAT – Central heating boilers and instantaneous hot water heaters
- MET1 – Domestic gas meters up to 6m³
- CPA1 – Combustion performance analysis
- HTR1 – Domestic open, balanced & fan flue gas fires & wall heater
- COCN1 – Core commercial gas safety or CODNCO1 – Changeover gas safety from
- domestic natural gas to commercial natural gas
- ICPN1 – Installation first fix of commercial pipework
- CIGA1 – Commission, service, repair & breakdown of commercial indirect-fired
- heating appliances & equipment
- CDGA1 – Commission, service direct fired heaters
- HWB1 – Gas fired hot water boilers 15-40kW
- TPCP1A – Testing & direct purging of low-pressure commercial pipework not
- exceeding 1m³ in volume, 21mbar operating pressure