Multi Skilled Engineer
£0 - £37,000 per annum
Consultant name: Rob Smith
Job reference: JO-2310-259540
Date posted: 06/11/2023
PRS are working with a globally recognised Facilities Management company who are looking to recruit a Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer to cover sites in Birmingham, Nottingham and Milton Keynes.
You will be responsible for ensuring the day to day delivery of planned and reactive maintenance tasks on the Account. This will include the supervision of specialist sub contractors and ensuring all company and sub-contractor paper work is up to date. Also ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are followed as per the company guidelines.
Other responsibilities include:
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations
- Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Contract Support or Contract Management in line with the Service Level Agreements.
- Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to ensure optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved. Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules
- To observe the company policy on Health & Safety at Work
- To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested
- To respond to call-outs and cover emergencies as required. Attend and participate in any relevant training courses
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts
- Electrical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or ’A’ and ’B or equivalent
- Full UK Driving licence
- 18th Edition
- Knowledge of other building services an advantage
- Fault finding on electrical circuits
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload
In return, you will receive a salary of £37,000 plus van, fuel card, tools, 25 days annual leave, pension scheme and a wide range of additional benefits.
If you believe that you have the relevant qualifications and experience to be a success in this role then please apply now.