Critical M&E Shift Leader – Hampshire
Farnborough, South East-
£52,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2203-249188
Date posted: 24/11/2023
Critical M&E Shift Leader – Hampshire – £52,000 – £55,000
Salary: £52,000 – £55,000 Car Allowance
Hours – Continental Shift Pattern
Are you looking to work in a recession proof sector? Are you looking to work in a state-of-the-art Data Centre Environment? Due to the expansion on one of my client’s sites in Hampshire we are looking for Critical M&E Shift Leader to work for a leading facilities company. Any Ex Military please do apply too!
The successful candidate will be a responsible member of the shift-based team operating on a 24/7 basis, delivering high calibre essential maintenance services within a designated section of this Critical Site. Ensuring a speedy response to fault / breakdown requests and efficiently undertaking routine and scheduled maintenance of plant and/or equipment being pre-requisite and of paramount importance Leading up to the building going into operation, the candidate will be undertaking training, familiarising themselves with the building and its systems, assisting the Shift Supervisor with creating processes and building set up, witnessing/shadowing the commissioning activities and reviewing documentation from the project.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Ensuring compliance with legislative, Client Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental requirements at site(s)
- Work with multisite facilities Manager to coordinate local client and budgets / forecasting and report any out-of-line situations
- Approve invoices; goods received notes and statements for payment purposes
- Primary focus on delivery of all FM Operations SLA’s in accordance with KPI & Output measurements
- Co-ordinate with operations team and third-party suppliers to deliver service level agreements
- Support/Monitor 3rd party maintenance supplier activities when required and report any corrective works arising
- Work with local/central/third party project manager(s) to ensure fully integrated FM/projects delivery
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years’ experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3.
- Good building services knowledge
- Excellent Client Facing
- 5 years’ experience in hard and soft services facilities management.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare