HVAC Shift Engineer – Kings Cross
North West London, South East-
£46,000 - £46,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2302-255522
Date posted: 24/11/2023
HVAC Shift Engineer – Kings Cross – £46,000
Location: Kings Cross
Salary: £46,000 Plus Overtime
Hours – 4 on 4 off Days and Nights
Do you have ventilation or air conditioning experience and are looking for a static position? Are you looking for an interesting and varied role where you can increase your earnings through overtime?
To ensure the effective provision of AC services to the various sites in an efficient and courteous manner, with a strong focus on customer care. The main purpose of the role will be reactive AC repairs, PPM duties and additional works. The role will also require the completion of general building services PPM and reactive tasks which will include but not limited to leak repairs, lamp replacements L8 monitoring.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK’s leading facilities management company. Your role will see you working on the company’s most prestigious contract at a brand new, modern site, carrying out a mixture of PPM & reactive maintenance. The company have built a reputation as a great employer, as they offer employees the opportunity to develop their skills through internal training, as well as funding external training courses and career progression opportunities. This position would suit somebody from an air conditioning or ventilation background, looking for a static role with training and development opportunities.
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration – Service/maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRVs, VAVs and VRFs, AHUs, FCUs, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plants.
- Extensive building services knowledge
- Carry out surveys and complete reports as required by management
- Diagnosing and fault finding in HVAC systems across an array of energy sources
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds Equivalent (minimum) Air-conditioning and refrigeration
- Commercial experience in Building Services or FM Background
- Experience with VRV’s, VRF’s, chillers, Air handling units
- An understanding of “conditions” e.g. humidity/temp/light/
- F Gas 2079/2089 qualified
- Air conditioning and refrigeration knowledge
- Flexible with a positive attitude and approach
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities