Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Orpington
Orpington, South East-
£36,000 - £36,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2307-258064
Date posted: 24/11/2023
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Orpington – £36,000
Salary: £36,000 + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in Orpington, Kent. PRS are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a static role located in Orpington, Kent.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with C&G / NVQ level 2 & 3 and a proven track record in building maintenance.
He or she will be required to carry out M&E/Fabric planned and reactive maintenance in a large team on a large building responsible for all the landlord services. Working with the maintenance team on site including the supervisor, you will be required have an understanding/hands on experience of the below.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary of £36,000, overtime and career progression.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV – VRV
- Water treatment
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years’ experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Mechanical
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities