Mechanical Shift Leader – Fenchurch Street
Fenchurch Street, South East-
£47,000 - £48,000 per annum
Consultant name: Tom Tippett
Job reference: JO-2310-259730-1
Date posted: 27/11/2023
Mechanical Shift Leader – £48,000 – Fenchurch Street
Are you a Shift Leader looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Shift Technician looking for a step up?
If yes, then read on……
A fantastic opportunity to work for as established FM service provider situated in Fenchurch Street. The successful candidate will be electrically biased with a wealth of building maintenance experience. The successful candidate will be based across a Large Financial Institute and be responsible for a team of Engineers. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £48,000 based on experience / qualifications and career progression
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive maintenance is carried out to all client assets through operation of Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Ensure that accurate and comprehensive records are kept pertaining to Health & Safety, Building Compliance and Quality Assurance.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract. Administer sub contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are completed in the form of job sheets.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and utilised for all tasks (PPM’s and reactive) carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- Manage the shift team
- To maintain & develop good client relationships.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate, including the utilisation of the shift engineers to ensure the task is suitably completed.
- To undertake annual appraisals of your shift engineers
- To ensure the shift team are suitably skilled and trained, and appropriate training plans are drafted and implemented.
- City & Guilds – Level 2 & 3 Mechanical
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled – Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
- Good Leadership & Management skills