Lead Multi Skilled Engineer – Liverpool Street
Liverpool Street, South East-
£45,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant name: Tom Tippett
Job reference: JO-2307-258260-1
Date posted: 08/12/2023
Job Title: Lead Electrical Engineer
Location: City of London
Rota: Days Monday to Friday
Lead Engineer with an Electrically Biased Multi Skilled background for a prestigious Company based in City of London. The candidate will be highly motivated, self-sufficient, highly skilled and possess confidence, with an ambitious outlook and willingness to succeed. Will be inducted into a highly skilled and experienced team of professional facilities management personnel, including directly with the client’s company Managing Director.
Joining this organisation means that you will be at the forefront of all they do, maintaining facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering outstanding service to their customers. This client embraces diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to their core values as a company and is vital to their success.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Completing logbooks and RAMS
- Attending client meetings
- Emergency lighting testing
- UPS system and associated control systems.
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, lighting systems and Heat exchangers
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3.
- Be able to work, think clearly and remain calm when under pressure.
- Understand BMS Functions and Operating Systems.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team and alone.
- Be willing to undertake out of hours Callouts for the Company.
- Be willing to undertake out of hours overtime for the Company.
- Have a good understanding of finances and ability to create quotes and work within budgets.
- Be confident in attending meetings, reporting to teams, solving complex issues etc.
- Manage Sub Contractor contracts – planning visits and record keeping.
- Good building services knowledge
- Excellent Client Facing
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Annual pay rises
- Call out rota
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare