Multi Skilled Engineer – Borehamwood
Borehamwood, South East-
£34,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant name: Tom Tippett
Job reference: JO-2308-258726-1
Date posted: 27/11/2023
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Borehamwood
Salary: £35,000 + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – 4 on 4 off 12 hour working day working either 06:00 –1800 or 10:00-22:00
PRS are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building in Borehamwood The successful candidate will be required to carry out planned and reactive building maintenance alongside the maintenance team on site. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in Electrical building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £35,000 + Plenty of Overtime
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV – VRV
- Water treatment
- Ballast Changes
- PAT testing
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years’ experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3 equivalent
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- Annual Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities