Head of Facilities – London
London, South East-
£80,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: 000000000085411
Date posted: 24/11/2023
Head of Facilities
£80,000 + £20,000 bonus
Days Monday to Friday
My client is currently recruiting for a Head of Facilities, reporting into the Operations Director and working closely with the client to deliver an effective, efficient engineering solution across a portfolio of Prestigious Residential sites. You will have overall responsibility to ensure that all technical services that are delivered to the client in line with procedures and in line with industry best practice. You will provide advice and expertise across the portfolio to drive productivity improvements and up time of equipment/assets.
My client is looking for an individual who has experience in £m Residential Projects.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the team
- Responsible for over £10m of sales with a target sales margin north of 30% and a bottom line profit north of 9%.
- Responsible for the field based engineer resource of upwards of 70.
- 6 direct reports including:Projects Contract Manager / FIRAS (Fire Safety) Manager / Reactive Maintenance Manager / Electrical Manager / Mechanical Manager / Intelligent Homes Manager)
- Ensuring that the client and all of the technical service teams operate in a safe manner
- Ensuring Quality is at the forefront of what our technical teams do
- Ensuring all technical services are delivered
- Support internal peers to develop programmes of continuous improvement, to drive service delivery excellence and improved customer experience
- Continually drive the self-delivery capability of the team
- Establishing a governance and control framework for continuous improvement initiatives across technical services
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the portfolio buildings in terms of their layout, functions and complexities, identifying SPOF and mitigation risk around these.
- Providing engineering advice and guidance on matters affecting the on-going management of our FM services
- Ensure appropriate reporting is in place to deliver the technical services across the account (SAP)
- Issue and maintain Technical bulletins within a central depository.
- Work holistically across the Account to understand key drivers for performance improvement
- Providing support to technical working groups
- Ensuring all operational KPIs and SLAs are met
- Holding regular reviews with subcontractors to ensure compliance, best practice and best value
- Management and control of all technical matters relating to plant and equipment maintenance including existing equipment, new works and future upgrade works