Mobile Electrical Engineer – North Ldn
North London, South East-
£38,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant name: Bertrand Gbezo
Job reference: JO-2310-259842
Date posted: 09/02/2024
Mobile Electrical Engineer
Location – North London
Salary – 40,000 + Van + Fuel Card
Hours – Monday-Friday – 8am – 5pm
Are you a Mobile Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a quickly growing Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building services company based in The City of London. PRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a range of sites in the Maidstone area. The successful candidates will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Electrical Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary up to £40,000 basic salary with a potential route into further career progression.
• Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
• Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
• All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
• Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
• Lamp changes
• Emergency light testing
• City and Guilds Level 2/3 Electrical Installation
• 18th Edition
• Experience as a Mobile Engineer is preferred but not necessary
• Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
• 33 Days Holiday
• Pension Scheme
• Call out
• Excellent People Culture
• Fantastic Progression opportunities