Combustion / Air Conditioning Working Supervisor
London, South East-
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant name: Bertrand Gbezo
Job reference: 000000000085191
Date posted: 09/02/2024
Job Title Combustion / Air Conditioning Working Supervisor
Salary £50,000 – £55,000
Purpose of the Job
To carry out the supervision of planned preventative and reactive maintenance to gas and air-conditioning appliances. To oversee maintenance contracts and prepare quotes for extra works. To be the first point of call for the Engineers and for clients. To assist the Contract Manager with the delivery of various contracts to the satisfaction of the client.
- Ensure that all installations, planned and reactive tasks are completed to schedule and to a high standard.
- Review Engineers written reports and prepare extra works quotations in a timely manner.
- Identify any defects found to either your Line Manager or the client and provide parts list and estimated timescales to complete the defects.
- Attend site and carry out reactive tasks and emergency call outs as instructed.
- Always maintain the professional image
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and client representatives.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment
Key Skills & Experience
- Current Domestic and Commercial Gas Qualification
- City and Guilds Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Qualification, or equivalent.
- Have a good background in mechanical building systems both installation and maintenance.
- Have a good basic education, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Be a team player with a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Have a sound understanding of current company and legislative Health and Safety, Environmental Impacts and Risk Assessment Procedures.
- Holds a valid DBS
- Good supervisory skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence Accountabilities
- Reporting to Contract Manager