Permit Manager – Canary Wharf
Canary Wharf, South East-
£52,000 - £52,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2301-254933
Date posted: 21/02/2024
Permit Manager – £52,000 – Canary Wharf
One of the leading managing agents is currently looking to recruit for a Permit Maanger to be based at a Critical Banking Environment at Canary Wharf. The role will ensure the safe completion of programme planned works for all parties working within / on the client demise whilst ensuring the Bank’s normal operations are not affected. You will also form a vital part of the management system working with the support team organising the flow of works under controlled measure and maintain full critical system operation without unplanned downtime. You will be providing support and deputising for Project Integration Manager
Salary is paying up to £52,000 and will be required to work Days Monday to Friday.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate and controlled manner to maintain operational systems, processes, and best practice.
- Reviewing & approval of RAMS and Permit Requests Applications.
- Responsible for the master works monitoring tracker
- Ensuring Compliance with laws and regulations
- Making sure that all Trade contractors fill out the required legal documents and help ensure the organization remains compliant
- Regular auditing of the permit control to ensure safe system of work are followed to a high standard and for compliance
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Perform quality controls and monitor production.
- Maintain constant communications with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organisation
- Liaise with clients in meetings
- Provide reports as required
- Support and deliver all H&S requirements
- Have a full understanding of the client’s requirements.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are adhered to for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices and carry out Dynamic Risk Assessments where required.
- A good general education is required (Essential)
- Recognised technical qualification (Essential)
- Health & Safety Training (IOSH, NEBOSH) (Desirable)
- Permit Control and QHSE within a Live Critical Building (Essential)
- Risk Management (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Critical cooling systems (Essential)
- Knowledge of Critical Power Infrastructure (Essential)
- Knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations (Essential)
- Practical knowledge of H&S requirements including RA’s, Lock out Tag out, Permit To Work.