Mobile Mechanical Engineer – National
Birmingham, West Midlands-
£40,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant name: Rob Smith
Job reference: 000000000081340
Date posted: 01/02/2024
PRS are working with a well reputable company who are looking for a Mobile Mechanical Engineer.
This is a role which covers sites across the country.
- To ensure all inspection, maintenance and repair operations are completed in a timely manner and accurate reports are submitted within the stipulated time scales
- To ensure the delivery and quality of mechanical maintenance is in accordance, required qualifications and skills, the client service level agreement, company procedures and external accreditation e.g., ISO9001
- Produce accurate reports and liaise with site Contract Managers as appropriate seeking opportunities to develop and improve the EST offer to benefit all stakeholders and enhance the reputation of the engineering team
- Complete administration tasks to include work schedules and tickets. These need to be correct, accurate and within agreed allocated timelines
- Work flexibly across the portfolio and attend contract and client site meetings, training courses and networking events as required
- Drive continuous improvement to minimise downtime and reduce associated maintenance costs
- Travelling across a variety of sites in the UK
- To comply with any reasonable requests made by your Line Manager
- Proven technical experience with a hard facilities related environment with sound knowledge of procedural and legislative frameworks
- Commercial Gas Qualified
- HNC or BTEC in mechanical engineering
- Being able to work alone and as part of a team to achieve exacting standards of works
- Previous understanding and experience of PPM/CAFM systems
- Full drivers licence
- Have the knowledge of Low temperature hot water systems, TMVs, Pressure Systems, Pool Plant, AHU/AC Systems, Compressed Air Systems, L8, BMS & Heating controls
- Domestic / Catering Equipment Gas Qualifications
- Experience working in a PFI environment
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent Health and Safety qualification
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 plus van, fuel card, contributory pension scheme, exclusive travel discounts with Tui, Expedia and many more, discounts on food shops with Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more, up to 44% off cinema tickets and many other benefits.
If you believe that this role is of interest and you have the required skill set to succeed in this role then please apply now.