HV Shift Supervisor– North West London
North West London, South East-
£50,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2105-243323
Date posted: 21/02/2024
HV Shift Supervisor– North West London – £50,000
Location: North West London
Hours – Continental Days and Nights
Exciting opportunity to work for a Leading FM Service Provider situated in North West London. PRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for 1 HVAP Shift Supervisor to be based at a Banking Building located a short walk from London Kings Cross Station. The successful candidates will be Electrically qualified with a proven track record working with building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £50,000, further training, overtime and career progression.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- To lead and manage the team(s) within their area of reasonability to deliver a highly effective, efficient and customer focussed technical service delivery.
- Build strong, credible relationships with the clients leadership teams, Heads of Departments
- The Shift Supervisor will be responsible for delivering a strategic-based building maintenance, repair and facilities Service across the site
- Responsible for the technical services delivery across all sites, engineers and specialist contractors under your direct control.
- Establish steady lines of communication work collectively and collaboratively to deliver high standards of service across the estate
- Responsible for Statutory & Code compliance of all sites, ensuring all sites remain compliant and are operating to the latest Technical and Health and safety guidance.
- Ensure Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) is carried out and ensuring all PPM schedules are utilised and the appropriate documents controls are in place and up to date.
- Ensure compliance with statutory responsibilities and maintain records as required.
- Investigate and report on major operational incidents
- Ensure engineers are fully equipped to carry out daily tasks to ensure compliance with the requirements under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- To undertake monthly technical reviews to ensure health and safety compliance
- Carry out monthly site review to ensure all plant areas are maintained to the highest standards achievable and are compliant with the Health and Safety requirements.
- City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 Electrical installation or recognised equivalent
- 17th or 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) Registration or Recognised equivalent or
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Health & Safety Training
- HV IS REQUIRED
- Previous Supervisory experience.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare