Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an Accounts & Service Reporting Manager to control and review multiple Facilities Services Accounts and all associated SLA's, KPI's and processes including: Helpdesk and Service Centre, PPM and reactive maintenance, supply chain and accounts payable and financial/billing. The position requires an Account focused manager with experience in the management of service delivery teams and the complete 360 degree processes associated with the operations. Ideally with experience of the FM or Building Services sectors.
The role is a permanent position paying up to £65k depending on experience level. The role is part home based and part based from a regional office in the North Manchester area.
Service Delivery Optimisation
• Manage internal customer escalations, resolve issues and implement process improvements with the maintenance operations and service teams
• Develop internal customer service orientation across delivery centres
• Responsible for incidents monitoring and issue escalation
• Coordinate the review of internal customer satisfaction surveys and provide root-cause analyses, action plans, etc.
• Monitor action plans, engage with the Finance Owners, Service Delivery teams and support function to get the progress updates
• Support the transformation programme by e.g. proposing new opportunities to serve internal customers to Service Management Lead, identifying improvement opportunities
• Provide insights and input to establish and maintain Governance Structure, Escalation Matrix, SLAs framework, etc.
• Lead local Governance bodies related to the delivery of Maintenance services
• Support local business continuity planning
• Define and deploy Onshore delivery standards (facilities, work environment, FM tools etc.)
SLA and Performance Management & Reporting
• Help to establish a consistent reporting mechanism with analysis on a regular basis focussing on service improvement, internal customer engagement, KPI and SLA reporting, proposed targets and tracking business impact
• Perform Finance process performance benchmarking (end-2-end) across countries in collaboration with Finance Owners
• Give input for monthly performance reporting and management review against the measures and targets
• Report on service delivery against SLA’s; continuous improvement initiatives etc.
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in finance and/or Accounting
Experience in Facilities Management sector on a national scope
• Service Delivery combined with an commercial contract responsibility
• Experience in Service management
• Experience working in multinational organisations
• Knowledge of Performance and SLA Management
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills
• Understanding of Finance and Accounting processes
• Proven record of interactions with senior stakeholders
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.