Job descriptionOur client a leading Property Management company, are seeking an Account Director to run a significant and prestigious contract in Central London which entails the management of almost 100 buildings all of whom are exceedingly important in their own right and demand a 'best in class' service. Your role will be to provide support to the Divisional Director with the service delivery and performance management across the account, providing strategic and tactical leadership plus operational management within a dynamic multi-stakeholder environment and iconic location. The role will call for someone who can innovate, plus use their expertise to develop and implement game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives.
You will have a background in a technical M&E led business previously, have the ability to run a direct workforce of circa 40 Technicians supported by both Contract Managers, contract support, administration & compliance teams plus be able to demonstrate previous experience in running a £5M P&L (thought he contract has the potential to treble in value with the correct Account Director in place).
The Client had budgeted to pay c £85,000 plus benefits
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain the consistent operational service level to ensure customer satisfaction and contract measures.
- Provide support and coaching for direct reports.
- Ensure technical support and infrastructure is maintained at all times.
- Ensure an effective process is in place for change management and governance.
- Prepare & conduct presentations/proposals when required that are suitable for executive-level review.
- Ensure contract quality documentation & implementation programmes are produced.
- Ensure contract renewals are completed within change control procedures & operational performance & the account P&L is reviewed annually
- Development and management of client relationships between all key stakeholders.
- Innovative management to meet changing business or operational circumstances.
- Ensuring that incident, operational and financial management reports are submitted in the agreed format and in line with the reporting dates and contract requirements.
- Management and oversight of P2P processes including WIP/Debt management.
- Inform the Divisional Director of all contract issues that are likely to impact internally or externally.
- Full understanding of contract requirements.
- Ensure property site audits are undertaken on a regular basis and feedback is acted upon
- Effective leadership and communication style to manage all incidents and any escalations.
- Ensure that high quality, professional and courteous service is delivered at all times.
- Ensure all statutory & mandatory inspections are completed in accordance with the annual programme and in accordance with the contract.
- Review all reactive works and response at least monthly
- Implement any change process agreed to improve operational performance.
- Development of service offering, particularly project work.
- Ensure correct control measures and cost controls are in place.
- Ensure department procedures are followed with continual review with any improvements identified, implemented for Contract Management including - Helpdesk, Operatives & Admin
- Spearhead the HR management for the contract.
- Ensure Health & Safety and Environmental compliance.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures are implemented & adhered to at all times.
- Monitor and report on compliance regarding completion of Risk Assessments, implement improvement programmes where required.
- Develop staff training programmes & identify skill gap analysis requirements
- Industry relevant qualifications.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- Competent working knowledge of M&E discipline and next-generation maintenance methods.
- A sound level of administration and organisational skills.
- 3+ years’ experience at Account Director or Key Account Manager level.
- Computer literate with CAFM systems and MS Office applications.