Job description**Account Director - Central London - £80K - £85K**
Location: City of London
Salary: £80K - £85K
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of my clients who are looking for an Account Director to manage a portfolio of 8 sites across Central London. You will be leading team of multi skilled engineers ensuring contractual obligations are met and supporting them where needed with technical support and mentoring.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Operations Director in his daily tasks with reliability, flexibility, and professionalism. You will also be supporting the Contract Managers and Contract Support in dealing with proactive the rand escalated reactive tasks.
Job Summary & General Duties:
· Ensure controls are in place to monitor the management and delivery of the services provided by designated portfolio and regularly review such controls with the portfolio and ensure appropriate action is taken, e.g. statutory compliance, H&S inspections and contractual compliance.
· Manage the teams in identifying all the contract requirements in the contract documents and organise the contract teams to deliver them in a timely manner.
· Liaise with the Commercial & Finance Manager on procurement and contract changes within the allocated contract to maximise value for money.
· Ensure over all compliance of all H&S legislation and issues relating to the contract portfolio and compliance with all internal & external audit processes.
· Ensuring interface with the client/s on H&S issues (completion of joint plans), policies and procedures.
· To support the Business Development team with reference visits and operational material to demonstrate World Class Service.
· Communicating the company’s Vision, Mission and Values and company policy and procedures to contract teams to ensure implementation and adherence to them.
· Conducting team meetings to agreed frequencies and attend all necessary contractual meetings
· To provide regular and effective feedback to the Business Unit Director on the performance management of the portfolio for all aspects of service delivery, staff management and legal compliance.
· Support the development of the total integrated Business Unit model by managing the team to ensure they are working collaboratively, ensuring client issues are resolved effectively and efficiently
· Drive forward the highest standards of service.
· Maximise financial performance and ensure budgets are managed.
· Maintain, develop and enhance new and existing customer relationships
· Drive the highest level of results on H&S and service delivery issues
· Drive a service excellence culture among the team, establishing & utilising existing key performance indicators, benchmarks and milestones to measure and demonstrate progress/ achievement against plans
· Develop and maintain improvement plans, both in the short and longer term, bringing ‘added value’ to our customers, in line with our Vision, Mission and values in a positive teamwork mind set
· Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure continued satisfaction, identifying potential problems early, giving the necessary management direction and support to put them back on track
· Seek out and deliver ‘added value’ innovative solutions to existing customers, which enhance the customers perception of the client and differentiate ourselves from our competition in line with our value of ‘Innovation’
· To retain and enhance profitable, business for the organisation
· To represent the organisation as required
· To ensure compliance with the quality management system
- City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 Electrical installation or recognised equivalent
- Electrical (BS7671 18th Edition)
- Electrical (C&G2391 Inspection and Testing)
- Critical Data Centre or Banking Sites
- HV & LV AP experience/appointment
- C&G Mechanical & HVAC
- Up to date knowledge of current technical standards in relation to Fire Alarm Systems, Generators, COSHH Electrical Services, HV & AC and Water Systems Treatment.
- Up to date knowledge of business-critical services i.e., UPS and MGPS etc.
- Full understanding of Statutory Compliance