Job descriptionAccount Manager
£55,000 + £5k car allowance / car
PRS are pleased to be working with one of our best clients on a role for an Account Manager to work on a local authority Hard FM delivery contract. The Account Manager will oversee all engineering operations and be the main line of communication for the client, as well as controlling the P&L and service level agreements.
The ideal candidate will have professional qualifications and a background of Technical Hard Services delivery. Previous Account management experience of working within a local authority contract would be advantageous.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- To manage the client service delivery over a number of locations, ensuring all available resources work in a collaborative manner
- To be accountable for the financial performance of the contract
- To develop meaningful and sustainable relationships with the Client and related Client organisation
- To ensure mobile & site based personnel manage the contract to the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as they apply to technical and related services
- To monitor and develop direct reports through training and regular reviews
- To deliver training and corporate briefings
- To ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment for both employees and clients
- To review the monthly audit checks demonstrating legislative compliance within scope of service delivery streams and to escalate to the portfolio director as necessary
- To work with the mobile & on-site teams in planning, implementing and monitoring the standards of all works relating to the PPM schedule and reactive works
- To work with the operational and support teams to ensure all completion times for planned, corrective and reactive works are correctly logged and recorded within the company’s and customers management system
- To drive successful contract negotiations and business improvement initiatives
- To maintain commercial understanding of the client contractual deliverables across all services
- To work with operational management to develop performance measurement and improvement objectives in line with business plan through positive collaboration
- To review contract performance monthly with the account director and agree future plans
- To drive profit improvement through both sales generation and cost saving initiatives in a collaborative manner with the operations teams
- To ensure compliance with all statutory and company procedures across the stakeholder groups • To set, monitor and control SLAs seeking opportunities to provide added value across the delivery stakeholders
- To understand and meet customer requirements, utilising various feedback mechanisms to enhance service delivery
- To regularly meet with the client to further understand their organisation and requirements
- To develop effective working relationships with operational personnel, business partners, suppliers and sub contractors to improve operational performance.
To apply for this role please send through a CV and we will reply.