Job descriptionAccount Manager
London Liverpool street
Salary: Competitive basic, commission, annual bonus, excellent benefits -OTE 40k-45K
Do you enjoy networking and socialising with people? Are you naturally curious and have experience in recruitment? Then this might be the perfect job for you.
We are looking for an Account Manager who loves building relationships with clients and candidates.
You will be the main point of contact for one of our biggest clients. We have a very good relationship with our client for years and years and this is due to the excellent service we provide. The only way to give the best level of service is by understanding the needs of the client and by understanding exactly what they do and how they operate. As an Account Manager it is your responsibility to find out all that you can about the company, different hiring mangers and candidates.
We are looking for someone who is confident, customer service oriented, and someone who enjoys face to face contact with hiring managers.
- Good understanding of the recruitment life-cycle
- At least 1 years’ experience in permanent recruitment
- Experience as a 360-degree recruitment consultant
- Experience with Building relationships with clients
- Experience with visiting clients, events, etc.
- A competitive basic salary
- Excellent commission structure which is above the Industry standard
- 4 day work week scheme
- A strong team culture which encourages you to reach your full potential
- Monthly & Quarterly team incentives
- Birthday’s off
- Charity day
- Season ticket travel loan
- Cycling to work scheme
- Breakfast club
- Personalised development plan
- Friday casual day and early finish
- 22 days holiday rising to 25
- Access to the gym in the building
In the last 20 years PRS Recruitment has successfully established a strong business relationship with most of the top companies in the HVAC, FM and Built Environment in London and across the UK. PRS also has a working relationship with most SME’s, Start-ups, Engineering consultancies, project companies and most industry affiliated partners.
Our team consists of a mix of people from all walks of lives. We are always looking to meet great people who want to start their career or who would like to develop their career further in a healthy positive and supportive environment
If you are curious to find out more about our business and are open for a confidential chat, please feel free to contact Mehreen Ali, Head of People call on 020 38660399.